Microsoft Access mdb repair tool
MDB Repair Kit designed for restore the content of corrupted Microsoft Access database. Microsoft Access MDB repair tool helps to repair *.MDB files.
How to repair MDB file
The repairing corrupted MDB file of Access database - step-by-step instruction:
- 1 Download MDB Repair Kit here: https://www.mdb.repair/down/MDBRepairKitInstall.exe
- 2 Install MDB Repair Kit
- 3 Start MDB Repair Kit
- 4 Select corrupted *.mdb or *.accdb file
- 5 Preview repaired tables (structure and data), queries and relations and press Next
- 6 Select name and folder for new MDB database with recovered data
- 7 Select the recover mode and press Recover
HOW TO REPAIR MDB FILE?
ACCESS MDB FILE REPAIR
MDB Repair Kit is a specialized data recovery solution that addresses the problem of corrupted Access databases and helps users restore their data quickly, easily and without handing it over to external service providers. This Microsoft Access MDB repair tool was designed for users of all skill levels, from barely PC-literate novices trying to find out how to repair MDB file data on their own to professionals dealing with database corruption on a daily basis.
MDB Repair Kit efficiently combines unparalleled ease of use, efficiency and accuracy of recovery, and comprehensive support of all major versions of Access databases, including .mdb and .accdb formats. Featuring a uniquely efficient database analysis core, this Microsoft Access ACCDB repair tool is capable of locating and extracting valuable data from the most severely damaged files after all types of accidents. The program makes no distinction between the causes of data corruption that range from virus attacks and software issues to hardware failures and power shortages. The algorithms used by the Repair Kit development team work in parallel, enabling this Access MDB file repair tool restore both regular data and records deleted from the database before the corruption accident.
Targeting a very broad audience, the program offers a user interface so simple and straightforward that even the least experienced will have zero problems choosing a damaged file, completing the recovery procedure and saving the data to a new database.
MICROSOFT ACCESS ACCDB REPAIR TOOL
The program works with .mdb and .accdb database files of any size and version and restores the most valuable elements from them, including tables, table data, queries and links. The program makes it possible to perform .mdb repair online and enables users to preview the contents of damaged databases prior to starting data extraction. MDB Repair Kit is the optimal choice for users who don’t know how to repair MDB files, yet need to do it once or regularly. For IT professionals dealing with Access database corruption quite often, the program will be a cost-efficient solution for the problem of quick in-house data recovery.
HOW TO REPAIR MDB FILES?
Below are the key advantages of MDB Repair Kit:
- Fast and highly intuitive Access database recovery process
- A user-friendly interface based on a step-by-step wizard
- A built-in database preview tool
- Support of .mdb and .accdb files of any size and structure
- Recovery of damaged data and previously deleted records
- Compatibility with all major versions of MS Access and Windows
- Modest system requirements, no need to download any additional components
- Outstanding cost efficiency compared with specialized services
- Fast download and installation
.MDB REPAIR ONLINE
The demo version of MDB Repair Kit is available as a free download on the official website of Repair Kit.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
PayPro Global (PayPro Global, Inc., 250 The East Mall street, Etobicoke, ON Canada, M9B 0A9) is the fastest growing eCommerce company that develops customized solutions to help software producers to easily and effectively sell software online. PayPro Global supports more than one hundred currencies, all major credit cards, and a wide variety of payment options. PayPro Global offers efficient customer support 24/7 and provides personal attention to customers having special requirements.